Practice Areas Overview
Respectful and Dedicated North Carolina Lawyers
Personal Injury, Family Law and Criminal Defense Law Firm
At Valentine & McFadyen, P.C., in Beaufort and New Bern, North Carolina, our lawyers practice a disciplined approach to providing the highest degree of client satisfaction possible. When we handle your personal injury, family law or criminal law issue, rest assured that you are getting personal service from an experienced attorney. Contact us so we can help you.
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
- After suffering a personal injury, you are likely having to deal with medical treatment, bills and less than favorable settlement offers from the insurance company. More severe injuries, including brain injury or a spinal cord injury, have lasting effects. Ensure you know your rights and contact an attorney as soon after your accident.
- It is important that you hire the right law firm to preserve your claim and protect your rights. We are that law firm and will make sure you are compensated for your injury or wrongful death. You don’t owe us any fees unless we collect for you.
- The majority of family law issues can be settled in mediation. This alternative to trial saves time and money and keeps sensitive issues private.
- If necessary, we have the litigation background and extensive domestic law experience to take your family matter to court.
- Being convicted of a crime carries serious consequences of fines, jail time and a criminal record. There is a lot at stake for you; you need an experienced criminal defense firm.
- We have over 59 years of combined criminal court experience and we will use it to aggressively defend your felony or misdemeanor charges.
Contact Our Office To Discuss Your Legal Matter
Contact us today for a free consultation about your personal injury or criminal defense issue. Our office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are available. We accept Visa and MasterCard.